Marketing metrics, analytics, dashboards, and reports are part of the Vision marketing tech vendors offer you during the sales process. Getting to the point of having reliable, trustable data in an automatic, one-click report is actually very, very hard.
Etumos can work with your team to design the end goal – the reports – from the very start so you design the system to collect the right data from the beginning, instead of requiring an expensive retrofit.
During these workshops, we facilitate conversations based on this simple framework:
- What is the question we want to answer?
- Why is that important?
- What decision will we make if we have this data?
- What would the benchmark look like?
- Which data points do we need to make this?
- What is the timeframe of the report?
- Who should see this report?
You will start to distinguish between the tactical and strategic reports. Many marketers get bogged down in Visits, Lead Counts, and Open rates instead of Attribution, ROI, and Revenue.
Report Design and Data Design
Using the framework above, we will create a specifications document for each report. You may need a Lead Lifecycle and more to accomplish this.
Reporting Setup and Vendor Selection
If you already have a business intelligence tool, we will take the specifications and build the reports there. Some tools are not capable of generating certain reports, so it may make sense to look at other vendors.
Common reports to generate
- Funnel stage conversion rate
- Current lead or Account counts by stage
- CAC and LTV by Source
- Offer-Channel Attribution & ROI
- ROI and ROMI
- Cohort Analyses
Contact Etumos to make reporting easy and effective.