Marketo Revenue Cycle Model (RCM) and Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE) are advanced tools to help you make the funnel and marketing influence more transparent. When done right, the reports generated in RCE can help you make better decisions about which programs and events to run.
When done poorly, you get gibberish, impervious to interpretation. You might even end up with vanity metrics, useless to advancing the cause.
Here is what our Marketo Certified Revenue Cycle Analysts can do for you:
- RCM and Lead Lifecycle Setup
- Program and Data Setup and Audit
- Marketing Attribution Setup
- RCE Setup
- RCE Report Creation and Design Workshop
- Training and understanding the reports
Just what is Marketo RCE and RCM?
The best use of RCE is when you have a working funnel system, called a Lead Lifecycle. This is represented in Marketo as a Revenue Cycle Model (RCM). Of course, having an RCM is only part of the equation for successful reporting.
- RCM = Lifecycle Model = Funnel Conversion Data
- Program and Attribution Data = ways for Marketo to understand if your marketing programs can be traced to an Opportunity. This can be fairly easy or fairly complex, depending on your setup. Getting this right means having a solid and repeatable process that your team uses.
- RCE Setup – having the right data in the system is part of this process.
- RCE & Reporting Workshop – this reporting workshop tells us which data points need to be in RCE before we can generate the right reports. We will discuss the Strategic and Tactical questions you are asked and how to display that data.
- RCE Training – We train you and your team to effectively use RCE and interpret the reports properly to your Executives.
What if I do not have Marketo RCE?
Etumos helps clients set up reporting outside of RCE. Our team can help you with designing the best reports and in selecting the right business intelligence tool for your martech stack.
Ready to make the most of your data? Contact Etumos.
What about RCA or Revenue Cycle Analytics?
RCA is another name for RCE. They are the same.
You must be logged in to post a comment.