My clients and readers are an important part of my life. When you work with me, I provide you with exactly what you need. I also exercise discretion with your information and plans, which means I cannot always show you precisely who I have helped. I hope you understand.
Here are some of my engagements and a few logos I’ve collected.
- Supply Chain Management firm: Marketo support and training of global team, including email template setup.
- Sales Execution Solution Provider: Marketo support, data management, and best practices.
- WebInterpret: Marketo implementation and multiple webinar registration system.
- Versatile Communications: Program templates, page and email templates, and Event setup.
- OpFocus: working with clients to develop lead scoring and best practices for marketing operations.
- BloomReach: Bridging the skills gap: retained to manage Marketo-SFDC system until a full time manager was available. Trained existing team on new Marketo installation. Designed nurturing workflows to be activated and de-activated by Sales using SalesInsight.
- Business Information Aggregator: evaluated online store workflows and layout to improve conversions at key sales points. Evaluated email marketing programs and target segments, providing new copy, templates, and nurturing plans for repeat business. Developed a product roadmap to take existing products to redeploy as inbound marketing tools to drive real time traffic to high end research.
- Accounting Cloud Provider: Marketo Consultant contracted to extend a high performing team by developing workflows and Marketo management.
- Insurance Services Cloud Provider: Built Marketo workflows for Subscription Management including coordinating with custom site development team
- Retail Insight Consultancy: contracted as acting Marketing Director to plan inbound marketing and sales funnel development. I planned a redevelopment of the website and marketing automation tools to prepare for inbound marketing concepts. I implemented subscription management using Act-On. I also created new pitch decks and sales collateral.
- PowerSteering Software, a cloud project management software provider where I established improved webinar management and content strategy including blogs, SEO, AdWords, and social media with rapid gains in followers.
- Economist Intelligence Unit, the international research arm of The Economist Group. As Sr. Manager of Demand Generation I created content-based events; re-wrote collateral; and implemented everything from Lead Scoring to Email Reputation. See my subscription management page.
- Value Added Reseller: I managed a Marketo+Salesforce instance including webinar and event management with Program Templates and data management.
- Human Resources Systems Provider: established and installed lead scoring methodology, best practices on Program Templates for webinars and events, and data management changes.
This is just a sample of my engagements. Let’s chat about your needs. (+1.617.564.3079).
I’ve been privileged to work with some very interesting organizations, helping them to increase sales in a variety of ways.