Marketing has changed from interruption techniques to inbound techniques. Marketing has gone from pushing product and features to being helpful to people in need of a solution. As you build your audience, you need to set up the systems to track effectiveness of content. This is what Etumos does best – build inbound marketing systems using teams, content, and marketing automation.
Our team understands long sales cycles, buying stages, and content that’s required to gain trust and consideration. We understand how sales teams think and what kind of information they need to be effective when a lead is ready. Our technical expertise with marketing automation, email marketing, websites, and Salesforce, means we know how to make that information flow and speak.
Inbound Marketing Services Offered
- Content planning – This includes a review of existing content, understanding your subject matter experts (SMEs), and content development process. As part of this process, we can review or build Buyer Personas and funnel content grids to best target your audience with the right content at the right moments.
- Content development – Assisting you in creating valuable content for your audience at each stage of the sales process.
- Blog development – If you don’t already have a blog, we can help set it up. If you do, but you’re not happy with it, we’ll make it shine. Developing your tone, topics, categories, and operational procedures are critical for maximum traffic and conversions.
- Whitepapers and thought leadership – Creating longer form content to help your audience have a deeper understanding of a topic while showcasing your unique expertise.
- Subscription management and permission marketing – This helps you adhere to privacy protection rules while reducing list loss using proven subscription management techniques. Permission marketing is about sending relevant and requested content. Etumos can help you operationalize this inside your system, with your people, and with your content.
- SEO analysis and management – Search rank is a key step of inbound marketing. Once you have content, you need to make sure Google finds you and indexes you in the right way so you are at the top of the list when your audience is looking for a solution to their challenges.
- Copywriting and editing – We offer help with editing and copywriting for your site, pages, content, and collateral, but we rely on your experts, leaders, and product managers to develop valuable information.
- Calls to Action – Now that you have traffic on your site, how do you get them to convert? With a compelling offer and CTA. Our team helps you A/B test concepts and offers including text, placement, graphics, and more.
- Webinar development and management – By developing consistent, effective process for your team to use when creating webinars, you’ll move your prospects from the top of the funnel through the middle of the funnel.
- Event development and management – Our experience developing roadshows and tradeshows can help you refresh your event style with compelling content, partners, and venues.
- SEM/PPC management – Get a start a basic SEM/PPC program in place using Google Adwords, LinkedIn, or Facebook. This is ideal for early tests and small firms.
Ready to talk inbound? Contact Etumos.